Get $50 Free Credit at DigitalOcean, .EDU Email Required
Here is a guide for most students who want to get a $50 free credit at DigitalOcean via the GitHub Education program. All you need to have are a valid school email address and a PayPal account (or Credit card).
Besides the credit for DigitalOcean, you can also get free access to many best developer tools inside the Student Developer Pack, such as Bitnami, AWS Cloud, Algolia, Heroku, and many more.
Here are the steps
- Visit GitHub Student Developer Pack here, then click the Join GitHub Education button on the page’s top right corner.
- There will be 2 simple steps to finish the signing up, you just provide your information to the GitHub team, then they will review and approve your request if it qualifies.
- Once approved, you will receive an email from GitHub that includes the offer and discount codes for tools inside their Student Developer program, $50 digital ocean code will be listed there; let copy it.
- Visit DigitalOcean here, create a new account, verify your email.
- At the Billing section in DigitalOcean’s control panel, choose your payment method (Paypal or Credit Card) and fill out the form with the requested information. Then, click ‘Have a Promo Code?‘ at the bottom to paste the code that you were copied.
- Now you had $50 in account to deploy a new VPS at DigitalOcean.
Please note that this DigitalOcean’s offer is only for new users and requires a valid school email address. In case you are not a student currently, don’t be sad; you still have the chance to get started with DigitalOcean with no charge of fee.
Digitalocean Free Credit For Anybody– Free $100 Credit For Any New Accounts – No .EDU email required.
Or you can visit Digitalocean Promo Codes to get the latest promotions and offers on DO each month.
I wish you success.